NDA cadet dies after sudden collapse
Pune: A cadet of the National Defence Academy (NDA) at Khadakwasla near here died during a training activity on the campus after a sudden collapse, NDA spokesman said today.
Ajitesh Goel was participating in an organised training activity -- night navigation-- on Saturday night when he suddenly collapsed, spokesman said.
"On February 2, at 9.25 pm Cadet Ajitesh Goel of 126th course ---4th term-- was participating in organised training activity namely night navigation. He suddenly collapsed short of finishing line. He was taken to Military Hospital Khadakwasla, where he was declared brought dead," he added.
Investigations were on to determine the cause of death.
In a similar incident, an NDA cadet had died of cardiac arrest while on a training run last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what