NDA cadet dies after sudden collapse
Pune: A cadet of the National Defence Academy (NDA) at Khadakwasla near here died during a training activity on the campus after a sudden collapse, NDA spokesman said today.
Ajitesh Goel was participating in an organised training activity -- night navigation-- on Saturday night when he suddenly collapsed, spokesman said.
"On February 2, at 9.25 pm Cadet Ajitesh Goel of 126th course ---4th term-- was participating in organised training activity namely night navigation. He suddenly collapsed short of finishing line. He was taken to Military Hospital Khadakwasla, where he was declared brought dead," he added.
Investigations were on to determine the cause of death.
In a similar incident, an NDA cadet had died of cardiac arrest while on a training run last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!