NDA cadet dies after sudden collapse
Pune: A cadet of the National Defence Academy (NDA) at Khadakwasla near here died during a training activity on the campus after a sudden collapse, NDA spokesman said today.
Ajitesh Goel was participating in an organised training activity -- night navigation-- on Saturday night when he suddenly collapsed, spokesman said.
"On February 2, at 9.25 pm Cadet Ajitesh Goel of 126th course ---4th term-- was participating in organised training activity namely night navigation. He suddenly collapsed short of finishing line. He was taken to Military Hospital Khadakwasla, where he was declared brought dead," he added.
Investigations were on to determine the cause of death.
In a similar incident, an NDA cadet had died of cardiac arrest while on a training run last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you