NDA cadet dies after sudden collapse
Pune: A cadet of the National Defence Academy (NDA) at Khadakwasla near here died during a training activity on the campus after a sudden collapse, NDA spokesman said today.
Ajitesh Goel was participating in an organised training activity -- night navigation-- on Saturday night when he suddenly collapsed, spokesman said.
"On February 2, at 9.25 pm Cadet Ajitesh Goel of 126th course ---4th term-- was participating in organised training activity namely night navigation. He suddenly collapsed short of finishing line. He was taken to Military Hospital Khadakwasla, where he was declared brought dead," he added.
Investigations were on to determine the cause of death.
In a similar incident, an NDA cadet had died of cardiac arrest while on a training run last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery