New express train between LTT- Vishakhapatnam
Nagpur: Railway has introduced a new weekly superfast train between Mumbai`s Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT) and Vishakhapatnam via Nagpur.
The regular service of the train will commence from July 17 from LTT and from Vishakhapatnam on July 15.
The train (No 22847) will leave Vishakhapatnam at 08.30 am on every Sunday and arrive at LTT at 1.35 pm the next day (Monday). The train will halt at Nagpur at 00.20 am (Monday), a release from Nagpur Division of Central Railway said on Saturday.
Similarly, the train (No. 22848) will leave LTT at 00.15 am on every Tuesday and reach Vishakhapatnam at 05.30 am the next day. It will arrived at Nagpur at 2 pm, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray