New weekly super fast Lucknow-Yeshwantpur Express from March 6
Nagpur: The Railways have decided to introduce a new weekly super fast Express train between Lucknow and Yeshwantpur from March 6.
Accordingly, train number 22684 Lucknow-Yeshwantpur will depart on every Thursday (from March 6) at 5-25 pm and reach the destination on third day (Saturdays) at 2 pm.
It will pass through Betul at 12-26 pm, Nagpur 3-10 pm, Sewagram 4-19 pm and Ballarshah at 7 pm.
Similarly train number 22683 Yeshwantpur-Lucknow will leave on every Monday at 11-40 pm and arrive at Lucknow on third day (Wednesdays) at 6-55 pm.
It will pass through Ballarshah 5-25 pm, Sewagram 7-56 pm, Nagpur 9 pm and Betul 11-30 pm, a release from Nagpur division of Central Railways said, here today.
The train will halt at Raibareli, Amethi, Pratapgarh, Allahabad, Manikpur, Satna, Katni, Jabalpur, Piparia, Itarsi, Betul, Nagpur, Sewagarm, Ballarshah, Sirpur Kagajnagar, Ramagundam, Kazipeth, Malkajgiri, Mehboobnagar, Gadhwal, Karnool, Ananthpur, Dharmawaram, Hindupur,Yelanka.
It will consist of 16 coaches including one 2AC, one 3AC, six sleeper coaches and six general coaches, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?