New weekly super fast Lucknow-Yeshwantpur Express from March 6
Nagpur: The Railways have decided to introduce a new weekly super fast Express train between Lucknow and Yeshwantpur from March 6.
Accordingly, train number 22684 Lucknow-Yeshwantpur will depart on every Thursday (from March 6) at 5-25 pm and reach the destination on third day (Saturdays) at 2 pm.
It will pass through Betul at 12-26 pm, Nagpur 3-10 pm, Sewagram 4-19 pm and Ballarshah at 7 pm.
Similarly train number 22683 Yeshwantpur-Lucknow will leave on every Monday at 11-40 pm and arrive at Lucknow on third day (Wednesdays) at 6-55 pm.
It will pass through Ballarshah 5-25 pm, Sewagram 7-56 pm, Nagpur 9 pm and Betul 11-30 pm, a release from Nagpur division of Central Railways said, here today.
The train will halt at Raibareli, Amethi, Pratapgarh, Allahabad, Manikpur, Satna, Katni, Jabalpur, Piparia, Itarsi, Betul, Nagpur, Sewagarm, Ballarshah, Sirpur Kagajnagar, Ramagundam, Kazipeth, Malkajgiri, Mehboobnagar, Gadhwal, Karnool, Ananthpur, Dharmawaram, Hindupur,Yelanka.
It will consist of 16 coaches including one 2AC, one 3AC, six sleeper coaches and six general coaches, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara