New weekly super fast Lucknow-Yeshwantpur Express from March 6
Nagpur: The Railways have decided to introduce a new weekly super fast Express train between Lucknow and Yeshwantpur from March 6.
Accordingly, train number 22684 Lucknow-Yeshwantpur will depart on every Thursday (from March 6) at 5-25 pm and reach the destination on third day (Saturdays) at 2 pm.
It will pass through Betul at 12-26 pm, Nagpur 3-10 pm, Sewagram 4-19 pm and Ballarshah at 7 pm.
Similarly train number 22683 Yeshwantpur-Lucknow will leave on every Monday at 11-40 pm and arrive at Lucknow on third day (Wednesdays) at 6-55 pm.
It will pass through Ballarshah 5-25 pm, Sewagram 7-56 pm, Nagpur 9 pm and Betul 11-30 pm, a release from Nagpur division of Central Railways said, here today.
The train will halt at Raibareli, Amethi, Pratapgarh, Allahabad, Manikpur, Satna, Katni, Jabalpur, Piparia, Itarsi, Betul, Nagpur, Sewagarm, Ballarshah, Sirpur Kagajnagar, Ramagundam, Kazipeth, Malkajgiri, Mehboobnagar, Gadhwal, Karnool, Ananthpur, Dharmawaram, Hindupur,Yelanka.
It will consist of 16 coaches including one 2AC, one 3AC, six sleeper coaches and six general coaches, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NEET: Centre's Ordinance gets President's nod
- Delhi's fruits and vegetables lack essential nutrients: AIIMS study
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- NEET not deferred but implemented from May 1, President's nod has given it statutory support: JP Nadda
- Monsanto jumps 7% on withdrawal of Bt cotton notification
- Rajnath Singh vows to bring Dawood Ibrahim back to India, adds no threat from Islamic State
- Three injured in girder collapse at Rapid Metro under-construction site in Gurgaon
- Rio medal winners to be considered for Khel Ratna, Arjuna