New weekly super fast Lucknow-Yeshwantpur Express from March 6
Nagpur: The Railways have decided to introduce a new weekly super fast Express train between Lucknow and Yeshwantpur from March 6.
Accordingly, train number 22684 Lucknow-Yeshwantpur will depart on every Thursday (from March 6) at 5-25 pm and reach the destination on third day (Saturdays) at 2 pm.
It will pass through Betul at 12-26 pm, Nagpur 3-10 pm, Sewagram 4-19 pm and Ballarshah at 7 pm.
Similarly train number 22683 Yeshwantpur-Lucknow will leave on every Monday at 11-40 pm and arrive at Lucknow on third day (Wednesdays) at 6-55 pm.
It will pass through Ballarshah 5-25 pm, Sewagram 7-56 pm, Nagpur 9 pm and Betul 11-30 pm, a release from Nagpur division of Central Railways said, here today.
The train will halt at Raibareli, Amethi, Pratapgarh, Allahabad, Manikpur, Satna, Katni, Jabalpur, Piparia, Itarsi, Betul, Nagpur, Sewagarm, Ballarshah, Sirpur Kagajnagar, Ramagundam, Kazipeth, Malkajgiri, Mehboobnagar, Gadhwal, Karnool, Ananthpur, Dharmawaram, Hindupur,Yelanka.
It will consist of 16 coaches including one 2AC, one 3AC, six sleeper coaches and six general coaches, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'