NHRC notice to Maharashtra government over death of labouers
New Delhi: The National Human Rights Commission on Monday issued notice to Maharashtra government over the death of 13 labourers at a construction site near Pune-Ahmednagar highway.
The Commission has asked Maharashtra Chief Secretary to file a report within four weeks on the incident.
Thirteen labourers were killed in a roof crash at an under construction hospital site in Kesnand, near Pune- Ahmednagar highway on December 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing