NHRC notice to Maharashtra government over death of labouers
New Delhi: The National Human Rights Commission on Monday issued notice to Maharashtra government over the death of 13 labourers at a construction site near Pune-Ahmednagar highway.
The Commission has asked Maharashtra Chief Secretary to file a report within four weeks on the incident.
Thirteen labourers were killed in a roof crash at an under construction hospital site in Kesnand, near Pune- Ahmednagar highway on December 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India