NHRC notice to Maharashtra government over death of labouers
New Delhi: The National Human Rights Commission on Monday issued notice to Maharashtra government over the death of 13 labourers at a construction site near Pune-Ahmednagar highway.
The Commission has asked Maharashtra Chief Secretary to file a report within four weeks on the incident.
Thirteen labourers were killed in a roof crash at an under construction hospital site in Kesnand, near Pune- Ahmednagar highway on December 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!