NIA questions six persons in Beed in connection with Pune case
Beed: A team of National Investigation Agency has questioned six persons from the city in connection with Pune serial blasts case, sources said on Wednesday.
NIA team, which arrived here on Sunday, left this morning.
It conducted searches at some places and questioned six persons, police sources said.
Abu Jundal alias Zabiuddin Ansari, a terror suspect and `a handler` during the 26/11 Mumbai attack, hails from Beed.
He had given some information about terror network in this area during his interrogation, sources said.
One person was injured in four low-intesity blasts that took place in Pune on August 1 this year.
Delhi police last week claimed to have solved the case with the arrest of three alleged Indian Mujahideen operatives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest