NIA questions six persons in Beed in connection with Pune case
Beed: A team of National Investigation Agency has questioned six persons from the city in connection with Pune serial blasts case, sources said on Wednesday.
NIA team, which arrived here on Sunday, left this morning.
It conducted searches at some places and questioned six persons, police sources said.
Abu Jundal alias Zabiuddin Ansari, a terror suspect and `a handler` during the 26/11 Mumbai attack, hails from Beed.
He had given some information about terror network in this area during his interrogation, sources said.
One person was injured in four low-intesity blasts that took place in Pune on August 1 this year.
Delhi police last week claimed to have solved the case with the arrest of three alleged Indian Mujahideen operatives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!