NIA questions six persons in Beed in connection with Pune case
Beed: A team of National Investigation Agency has questioned six persons from the city in connection with Pune serial blasts case, sources said on Wednesday.
NIA team, which arrived here on Sunday, left this morning.
It conducted searches at some places and questioned six persons, police sources said.
Abu Jundal alias Zabiuddin Ansari, a terror suspect and `a handler` during the 26/11 Mumbai attack, hails from Beed.
He had given some information about terror network in this area during his interrogation, sources said.
One person was injured in four low-intesity blasts that took place in Pune on August 1 this year.
Delhi police last week claimed to have solved the case with the arrest of three alleged Indian Mujahideen operatives.
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part II
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part III
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part IV
- Dr. Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of time management
- Wrap up probes early, improve conviction rate: Hasmukh Adhia to Enforcement Directorate
- Seventeen killed in Nairobi floods and building collapse
- Real Estate Bill comes into force today
- Facebook India makes removal of offensive content a hard task
- Hundreds of protesters storm Baghdad’s Green Zone, break into Parliament