NIA questions six persons in Beed in connection with Pune case
Beed: A team of National Investigation Agency has questioned six persons from the city in connection with Pune serial blasts case, sources said on Wednesday.
NIA team, which arrived here on Sunday, left this morning.
It conducted searches at some places and questioned six persons, police sources said.
Abu Jundal alias Zabiuddin Ansari, a terror suspect and `a handler` during the 26/11 Mumbai attack, hails from Beed.
He had given some information about terror network in this area during his interrogation, sources said.
One person was injured in four low-intesity blasts that took place in Pune on August 1 this year.
Delhi police last week claimed to have solved the case with the arrest of three alleged Indian Mujahideen operatives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Sachin Tendulkar fans fume after Kumar Sangakkara omits 'God of Cricket' from all-time XI
- China to feel Brexit effects, yuan to weaken against dollar: JP Morgan
- As Central India faces drought, violence and murders on the rise over water
- Baby boom! Teejay Sidhu and Karanvir Bohra to become parents for the first time
- Tripura Governor gets additional charge of Arunachal Pradesh