NIA questions six persons in Beed in connection with Pune case
Beed: A team of National Investigation Agency has questioned six persons from the city in connection with Pune serial blasts case, sources said on Wednesday.
NIA team, which arrived here on Sunday, left this morning.
It conducted searches at some places and questioned six persons, police sources said.
Abu Jundal alias Zabiuddin Ansari, a terror suspect and `a handler` during the 26/11 Mumbai attack, hails from Beed.
He had given some information about terror network in this area during his interrogation, sources said.
One person was injured in four low-intesity blasts that took place in Pune on August 1 this year.
Delhi police last week claimed to have solved the case with the arrest of three alleged Indian Mujahideen operatives.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'