Nitesh Rane turns to twitter to take on Shiv Sena
Mumbai: Taking a potshot at Shiv Sena
executive president Uddhav Thackeray, Swabhimaan Sanghatana
chief Nitesh Rane on Wednesday said that Sena leader had done
nothing for the Marathi `Manoos`.
"It is true what Uddhav Thackeray claims. They have done
it - they have finished Marathi-speakers and Mumbai," Nitesh,
the son of Congress Minister Narayan Rane, tweeted today.
Uddhav, who was on inauguration spree ahead of elections
to the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, had claimed
that he worked for the welfare of Marathi-speakers.
Shiv Sena-BJP currently controls the MCGM.
The Swabhimaan Sanghatana leader had alleged last month
that corruption to the tune of several crores of rupees was
taking place in the civic body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey