Nitesh Rane turns to twitter to take on Shiv Sena
Mumbai: Taking a potshot at Shiv Sena
executive president Uddhav Thackeray, Swabhimaan Sanghatana
chief Nitesh Rane on Wednesday said that Sena leader had done
nothing for the Marathi `Manoos`.
"It is true what Uddhav Thackeray claims. They have done
it - they have finished Marathi-speakers and Mumbai," Nitesh,
the son of Congress Minister Narayan Rane, tweeted today.
Uddhav, who was on inauguration spree ahead of elections
to the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, had claimed
that he worked for the welfare of Marathi-speakers.
Shiv Sena-BJP currently controls the MCGM.
The Swabhimaan Sanghatana leader had alleged last month
that corruption to the tune of several crores of rupees was
taking place in the civic body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read