Nitesh Rane turns to twitter to take on Shiv Sena
Mumbai: Taking a potshot at Shiv Sena
executive president Uddhav Thackeray, Swabhimaan Sanghatana
chief Nitesh Rane on Wednesday said that Sena leader had done
nothing for the Marathi `Manoos`.
"It is true what Uddhav Thackeray claims. They have done
it - they have finished Marathi-speakers and Mumbai," Nitesh,
the son of Congress Minister Narayan Rane, tweeted today.
Uddhav, who was on inauguration spree ahead of elections
to the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, had claimed
that he worked for the welfare of Marathi-speakers.
Shiv Sena-BJP currently controls the MCGM.
The Swabhimaan Sanghatana leader had alleged last month
that corruption to the tune of several crores of rupees was
taking place in the civic body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf