Nitesh Rane turns to twitter to take on Shiv Sena
Mumbai: Taking a potshot at Shiv Sena
executive president Uddhav Thackeray, Swabhimaan Sanghatana
chief Nitesh Rane on Wednesday said that Sena leader had done
nothing for the Marathi `Manoos`.
"It is true what Uddhav Thackeray claims. They have done
it - they have finished Marathi-speakers and Mumbai," Nitesh,
the son of Congress Minister Narayan Rane, tweeted today.
Uddhav, who was on inauguration spree ahead of elections
to the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, had claimed
that he worked for the welfare of Marathi-speakers.
Shiv Sena-BJP currently controls the MCGM.
The Swabhimaan Sanghatana leader had alleged last month
that corruption to the tune of several crores of rupees was
taking place in the civic body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal