Nitesh Rane turns to twitter to take on Shiv Sena
Mumbai: Taking a potshot at Shiv Sena
executive president Uddhav Thackeray, Swabhimaan Sanghatana
chief Nitesh Rane on Wednesday said that Sena leader had done
nothing for the Marathi `Manoos`.
"It is true what Uddhav Thackeray claims. They have done
it - they have finished Marathi-speakers and Mumbai," Nitesh,
the son of Congress Minister Narayan Rane, tweeted today.
Uddhav, who was on inauguration spree ahead of elections
to the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, had claimed
that he worked for the welfare of Marathi-speakers.
Shiv Sena-BJP currently controls the MCGM.
The Swabhimaan Sanghatana leader had alleged last month
that corruption to the tune of several crores of rupees was
taking place in the civic body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country