Now, MNS activists assault North Indian parents
Satara, Maharashtra: Members of the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) on Monday assaulted parents of students from Bihar and Uttar Pradesh who were trying to seek admission for their children at the Sainik School in the district.
The MNS members alleged that they were trying to get an admission with forged documents.
The attack took place outside a hospital in Satara. In the past there also have been many cases of the MNS activists assaulting North Indians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16