Now, MNS activists assault North Indian parents
Satara, Maharashtra: Members of the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) on Monday assaulted parents of students from Bihar and Uttar Pradesh who were trying to seek admission for their children at the Sainik School in the district.
The MNS members alleged that they were trying to get an admission with forged documents.
The attack took place outside a hospital in Satara. In the past there also have been many cases of the MNS activists assaulting North Indians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley