Now, rave parties to be under video surveillance
Pune: An increasing number of rave
parties in and around the city has prompted police to issue a
set of guidelines which includes video graphing of the revelry
at resorts and farmhouses hosting them.
Now merry making would entail submission of the guest
list with their addresses and contact numbers to the
authorities in addition to installation of CCTV cameras and
video-shooting of the event from start to finish, a spokesman
of Pune rural police said.
The guidelines would also cover partying collegians
with an advisory on presence of their institutional
representative during the course of planned celebrations.
Once a cultural capital of Maharashtra, Pune has been
in the news for rave parties of late with participation of
young IT professionals and college youths in rampant drug and
alcohol consumption leading to police crackdown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!