Now, rave parties to be under video surveillance
Pune: An increasing number of rave
parties in and around the city has prompted police to issue a
set of guidelines which includes video graphing of the revelry
at resorts and farmhouses hosting them.
Now merry making would entail submission of the guest
list with their addresses and contact numbers to the
authorities in addition to installation of CCTV cameras and
video-shooting of the event from start to finish, a spokesman
of Pune rural police said.
The guidelines would also cover partying collegians
with an advisory on presence of their institutional
representative during the course of planned celebrations.
Once a cultural capital of Maharashtra, Pune has been
in the news for rave parties of late with participation of
young IT professionals and college youths in rampant drug and
alcohol consumption leading to police crackdown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt