Now, rave parties to be under video surveillance
Pune: An increasing number of rave
parties in and around the city has prompted police to issue a
set of guidelines which includes video graphing of the revelry
at resorts and farmhouses hosting them.
Now merry making would entail submission of the guest
list with their addresses and contact numbers to the
authorities in addition to installation of CCTV cameras and
video-shooting of the event from start to finish, a spokesman
of Pune rural police said.
The guidelines would also cover partying collegians
with an advisory on presence of their institutional
representative during the course of planned celebrations.
Once a cultural capital of Maharashtra, Pune has been
in the news for rave parties of late with participation of
young IT professionals and college youths in rampant drug and
alcohol consumption leading to police crackdown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah