Now, rave parties to be under video surveillance
Pune: An increasing number of rave
parties in and around the city has prompted police to issue a
set of guidelines which includes video graphing of the revelry
at resorts and farmhouses hosting them.
Now merry making would entail submission of the guest
list with their addresses and contact numbers to the
authorities in addition to installation of CCTV cameras and
video-shooting of the event from start to finish, a spokesman
of Pune rural police said.
The guidelines would also cover partying collegians
with an advisory on presence of their institutional
representative during the course of planned celebrations.
Once a cultural capital of Maharashtra, Pune has been
in the news for rave parties of late with participation of
young IT professionals and college youths in rampant drug and
alcohol consumption leading to police crackdown.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged