Now, rave parties to be under video surveillance
Pune: An increasing number of rave
parties in and around the city has prompted police to issue a
set of guidelines which includes video graphing of the revelry
at resorts and farmhouses hosting them.
Now merry making would entail submission of the guest
list with their addresses and contact numbers to the
authorities in addition to installation of CCTV cameras and
video-shooting of the event from start to finish, a spokesman
of Pune rural police said.
The guidelines would also cover partying collegians
with an advisory on presence of their institutional
representative during the course of planned celebrations.
Once a cultural capital of Maharashtra, Pune has been
in the news for rave parties of late with participation of
young IT professionals and college youths in rampant drug and
alcohol consumption leading to police crackdown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'