`NSG commandos to be examined via video conference`
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court Friday directed that the special court conducting the 26/11 trial should examine three NSG commandos in-camera through video conference.
The High Court also said that the commandos shall not be questioned about the methods and techniques used by them while combating the terrorists.
The Centre had initially opposed the trial court`s decision to examine three National Security Guard (NSG) commandos, who had taken part in the operations.
Additional Solicitor General Darius Khambata told reporters that the Court has accepted the Union Government`s suggestion that the media shall not be allowed to report the depositions of the commandos.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery