`NSG commandos to be examined via video conference`
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court Friday directed that the special court conducting the 26/11 trial should examine three NSG commandos in-camera through video conference.
The High Court also said that the commandos shall not be questioned about the methods and techniques used by them while combating the terrorists.
The Centre had initially opposed the trial court`s decision to examine three National Security Guard (NSG) commandos, who had taken part in the operations.
Additional Solicitor General Darius Khambata told reporters that the Court has accepted the Union Government`s suggestion that the media shall not be allowed to report the depositions of the commandos.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report