Nurse alleges molestation by PHC clerk in Maharastra
Thane: A 48-year-old nurse at a Primary Health Centre in Kalyan taluka here was allegedly molested by a senior clerk working with her, police said ton Saturday.
According to Thane district rural police, accused Mohan Daud used to frequent the nurses` section in the Govili PHC and harass the victim.
Fed up, the woman filed a police complaint last evening following which a manhunt has been launched for the accused, who is absconding, API V R Andale of the Kalyan taluka police station told PTI.
As per the complaint, the harassment increased between March and June this year after which the victim was allegedly molested, police said.
An offence has been registered under section 354 of the IPC against the clerk and further investigations were being carried out. No arrests have been made yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves