Nzm-Pune Duronto Exp derails near Khandala, rail traffic hit
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Rail traffic on the busy Mumbai-Pune trunk route was severely affected on Friday after the engine of Hazrat Nizamuddin-Pune AC Duronto Express derailed near Khandala-Lonavala.
As per unconfirmed reports, 12264 Hazrat Nizamuddin-Pune AC Duronto Express’ engine went off the tracks - a report claimed that two bogies have also derailed - after it hit a boulder that had rolled on to the tracks following a landslide in Monkey Hill just before near Khandala.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?