Nzm-Pune Duronto Exp derails near Khandala, rail traffic hit
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Rail traffic on the busy Mumbai-Pune trunk route was severely affected on Friday after the engine of Hazrat Nizamuddin-Pune AC Duronto Express derailed near Khandala-Lonavala.
As per unconfirmed reports, 12264 Hazrat Nizamuddin-Pune AC Duronto Express’ engine went off the tracks - a report claimed that two bogies have also derailed - after it hit a boulder that had rolled on to the tracks following a landslide in Monkey Hill just before near Khandala.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video