Oil and sand mafia are ruling Maharashtra: Munde
Beed: Oil and sand Mafia have spread their
tentacles all over Maharashtra and government officers are not
secure, senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde said here on Thursday.
Addressing a press conference, he said that mafia are
threatening the government officers everywhere.
In Beed, Additional collector Arun Unhale had been
threatened by an MLA but state government took no action,
"There is a need to give protection to officers. If goons
and Ministers are working together, whom should officers ask
for justice?" Munde said, referring to Additional Collector
Yashwant Sonawane`s murder two days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir