One die of H1N1 in Sangli; toll rises to seven
Sangli: The death toll in the deadly H1N1 virus in the district rose to seven with one more person succumbing to the viral infection at a civil hospital, health officials said Tuesday.
Lakshmirani Deshmukh, 48, died here yesterday after she was admitted to Sangli civil hospital on July 31, they said.
Chief of the H1N1 flu committee in Sangli told PTI that three persons have been tested positive for H1N1 virus in the district while seven suspected cases have been found so
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video