One die of H1N1 in Sangli; toll rises to seven
Sangli: The death toll in the deadly H1N1 virus in the district rose to seven with one more person succumbing to the viral infection at a civil hospital, health officials said Tuesday.
Lakshmirani Deshmukh, 48, died here yesterday after she was admitted to Sangli civil hospital on July 31, they said.
Chief of the H1N1 flu committee in Sangli told PTI that three persons have been tested positive for H1N1 virus in the district while seven suspected cases have been found so
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'