One die of H1N1 in Sangli; toll rises to seven
Sangli: The death toll in the deadly H1N1 virus in the district rose to seven with one more person succumbing to the viral infection at a civil hospital, health officials said Tuesday.
Lakshmirani Deshmukh, 48, died here yesterday after she was admitted to Sangli civil hospital on July 31, they said.
Chief of the H1N1 flu committee in Sangli told PTI that three persons have been tested positive for H1N1 virus in the district while seven suspected cases have been found so
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued