One die of H1N1 in Sangli; toll rises to seven
Sangli: The death toll in the deadly H1N1 virus in the district rose to seven with one more person succumbing to the viral infection at a civil hospital, health officials said Tuesday.
Lakshmirani Deshmukh, 48, died here yesterday after she was admitted to Sangli civil hospital on July 31, they said.
Chief of the H1N1 flu committee in Sangli told PTI that three persons have been tested positive for H1N1 virus in the district while seven suspected cases have been found so
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections