One die of H1N1 in Sangli; toll rises to seven
Sangli: The death toll in the deadly H1N1 virus in the district rose to seven with one more person succumbing to the viral infection at a civil hospital, health officials said Tuesday.
Lakshmirani Deshmukh, 48, died here yesterday after she was admitted to Sangli civil hospital on July 31, they said.
Chief of the H1N1 flu committee in Sangli told PTI that three persons have been tested positive for H1N1 virus in the district while seven suspected cases have been found so
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli