Only `copying` style is not enough: Thackeray to Raj
Mumbai: Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray
on Sunday took potshots at Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief and
his estranged nephew Raj, saying that only "copying" style is
"Someone has stolen my style. Now people might say
that I am copying him. But that is not enough, thoughts are
important. Do you read and keep yourself upgraded? Only raking
up the Marathi issue will not help," Thackeray said referring
to Raj, who is known for aping the oratory style of his uncle.
Ridiculing MNS` Marathi agenda, Thackeray said that
Raj was not even born when he took up the issue.
The Sena chief also criticised Raj for saying his
party would be a "decisive factor" in ensuing suburban Kalyan-
Dombivali Municipal Corporation polls.
"You (Raj) will decide the Mayor... you will decide
the chief minister... at least keep something for us. I have
not spent 45 years fighting for the cause of Marathi people in
vain," he said.
The MNS chief had said during the last Assembly polls
that his party would decide the chief minister of Maharashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you