Opium poppy cultivation case: 35 Beed farmers get bail
Beed: Ambajogai sessions court in the district yesterday granted bail to 35 farmers from Moha, Vanjarwadi, Ghorpad Dara Tanda and Karewadi villages of Parli tehsil, who are accused of unauthorised cultivation of opium poppy.
The farmers had to spend ten months in the jail.
They are to provide personal bonds of Rs 1 lakh and be present before the police every Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days