Opium poppy cultivation case: 35 Beed farmers get bail
Beed: Ambajogai sessions court in the district yesterday granted bail to 35 farmers from Moha, Vanjarwadi, Ghorpad Dara Tanda and Karewadi villages of Parli tehsil, who are accused of unauthorised cultivation of opium poppy.
The farmers had to spend ten months in the jail.
They are to provide personal bonds of Rs 1 lakh and be present before the police every Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India