Opium poppy cultivation case: 35 Beed farmers get bail
Beed: Ambajogai sessions court in the district yesterday granted bail to 35 farmers from Moha, Vanjarwadi, Ghorpad Dara Tanda and Karewadi villages of Parli tehsil, who are accused of unauthorised cultivation of opium poppy.
The farmers had to spend ten months in the jail.
They are to provide personal bonds of Rs 1 lakh and be present before the police every Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- LIVE: Jallikattu protests turn violent, vehicles near Ice House Police station set on fire
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog