Opium poppy cultivation case: 35 Beed farmers get bail
Beed: Ambajogai sessions court in the district yesterday granted bail to 35 farmers from Moha, Vanjarwadi, Ghorpad Dara Tanda and Karewadi villages of Parli tehsil, who are accused of unauthorised cultivation of opium poppy.
The farmers had to spend ten months in the jail.
They are to provide personal bonds of Rs 1 lakh and be present before the police every Sunday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai