Opium poppy cultivation case: 35 Beed farmers get bail
Beed: Ambajogai sessions court in the district yesterday granted bail to 35 farmers from Moha, Vanjarwadi, Ghorpad Dara Tanda and Karewadi villages of Parli tehsil, who are accused of unauthorised cultivation of opium poppy.
The farmers had to spend ten months in the jail.
They are to provide personal bonds of Rs 1 lakh and be present before the police every Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi