Organisation wants Raj to first give proof against NCP leaders
Nashik (Maha): After MNS chief Raj Thackeray
urged anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare to expose
corruption cases against two senior NCP leaders in
Maharashtra, the `Nashik Zilla Bhrashtachar Virodi Janandolan`
said that Hazare will fight against them if Thackeray provides
proof against those leaders.
Through a press release, the organisation has also asked
why the MNS chief did not support Hazare when the latter
fought against corruption cases of political leaders in
Maharashtra in the past.
Last week, while addressing a rally in Nashik, Thackeray
had said that if Anna Hazare exposed corruption of Maharashtra
PWD Minister Chhagan Bhujbal and state Deputy Chief Minister
Ajit Pawar, then MNS will stand behind him.
"My party will support Hazare if he exposes these two
leaders in several corruption cases. I request Hazare to quit
Lokpal Bill because our own state has so much corruption,"
Thackeray had said during the rally.
The organisation has further stated in the release that
Maharashtra should be proud of Hazare`s fight for a stronger
Jan Lokpal Bill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Israel says Erez crossing into Gaza to reopen
- Czech Republic OKs 'Czechia' as one-word version of its name
- Officials involved in water tanker scam in drought-hit Maharashtra's Beed suspended
- 37-year-old trader shot dead near Seelampur metro station in Delhi
- Uttarakhand Speaker rejects disqualification of rebel BJP MLA