Organisation wants Raj to first give proof against NCP leaders
Nashik (Maha): After MNS chief Raj Thackeray
urged anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare to expose
corruption cases against two senior NCP leaders in
Maharashtra, the `Nashik Zilla Bhrashtachar Virodi Janandolan`
said that Hazare will fight against them if Thackeray provides
proof against those leaders.
Through a press release, the organisation has also asked
why the MNS chief did not support Hazare when the latter
fought against corruption cases of political leaders in
Maharashtra in the past.
Last week, while addressing a rally in Nashik, Thackeray
had said that if Anna Hazare exposed corruption of Maharashtra
PWD Minister Chhagan Bhujbal and state Deputy Chief Minister
Ajit Pawar, then MNS will stand behind him.
"My party will support Hazare if he exposes these two
leaders in several corruption cases. I request Hazare to quit
Lokpal Bill because our own state has so much corruption,"
Thackeray had said during the rally.
The organisation has further stated in the release that
Maharashtra should be proud of Hazare`s fight for a stronger
Jan Lokpal Bill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon