Organisation wants Raj to first give proof against NCP leaders
Nashik (Maha): After MNS chief Raj Thackeray
urged anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare to expose
corruption cases against two senior NCP leaders in
Maharashtra, the `Nashik Zilla Bhrashtachar Virodi Janandolan`
said that Hazare will fight against them if Thackeray provides
proof against those leaders.
Through a press release, the organisation has also asked
why the MNS chief did not support Hazare when the latter
fought against corruption cases of political leaders in
Maharashtra in the past.
Last week, while addressing a rally in Nashik, Thackeray
had said that if Anna Hazare exposed corruption of Maharashtra
PWD Minister Chhagan Bhujbal and state Deputy Chief Minister
Ajit Pawar, then MNS will stand behind him.
"My party will support Hazare if he exposes these two
leaders in several corruption cases. I request Hazare to quit
Lokpal Bill because our own state has so much corruption,"
Thackeray had said during the rally.
The organisation has further stated in the release that
Maharashtra should be proud of Hazare`s fight for a stronger
Jan Lokpal Bill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen