Over 3 lakh devotees in Pandharpur for `Maghi Ekadashi`
Solapur: Over three lakh devotees arrived in
the pilgrimage town of Pandharpur for the `Maghi Ekadashi`
celebrations here on Monday, district officials said.
Serpentine queues of devotees from across Maharashtra and
the neighbouring states including Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh
could be seen near the Vitthal temple at Pandarpur, district
information officer Sambhajirao Gaikwad said.
The banks of the Chandrabhaga river too was over crowded
with the devotees, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket