Over 3 lakh devotees in Pandharpur for `Maghi Ekadashi`
Solapur: Over three lakh devotees arrived in
the pilgrimage town of Pandharpur for the `Maghi Ekadashi`
celebrations here on Monday, district officials said.
Serpentine queues of devotees from across Maharashtra and
the neighbouring states including Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh
could be seen near the Vitthal temple at Pandarpur, district
information officer Sambhajirao Gaikwad said.
The banks of the Chandrabhaga river too was over crowded
with the devotees, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside