Over Rs 1 crore stolen in daylight heist in Nashik
Nashik: In a broad daylight dacoity, four unidentified men on Thursday looted the office of a city based architectural firm and ran away with cash of over a crore, police said.
"Four unidentified men came on two motorcycles and fired at the ground floor office of architect Mukund Mandge and Co. They later broke into the office and looted Rs 1.03 crore in cash from the office," an official from Nashik`s Ambad police station told a news agency.
"According to primary reports, two of the men fired and held those working in the office at gunpoint, while the other two cleared the office safe of cash," he said.
However, no casualties have been reported in the case. The police have registered a first information report (FIR) against unidentified persons and are investigating.
Police are also questioning Mandge and other partners of the firm regarding the cash in the office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- NASA astronaut Jeff Williams' camera zooms in on alluring views of these two places! - See pics
- Nico Rosberg surprised to see teammate Lewis Hamilton finishing 3rd in Belgian GP
- See pic: Cassini captures delicate glow on Saturn's ring!
- Mamata urges people to oppose strike, government warns absentees of action
- India, Myanmar agree to increase bilateral cooperation