Over Rs 1 crore stolen in daylight heist in Nashik
Nashik: In a broad daylight dacoity, four unidentified men on Thursday looted the office of a city based architectural firm and ran away with cash of over a crore, police said.
"Four unidentified men came on two motorcycles and fired at the ground floor office of architect Mukund Mandge and Co. They later broke into the office and looted Rs 1.03 crore in cash from the office," an official from Nashik`s Ambad police station told a news agency.
"According to primary reports, two of the men fired and held those working in the office at gunpoint, while the other two cleared the office safe of cash," he said.
However, no casualties have been reported in the case. The police have registered a first information report (FIR) against unidentified persons and are investigating.
Police are also questioning Mandge and other partners of the firm regarding the cash in the office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- 225 killed or missing in China rains; protests break out
- Police pressuring woman to give false statement against Amanantullah Khan: AAP
- Turkey detains Gulen`s nephew after coup attempt: Report
- UP: BJP protest for Naseemuddin Siddiqui's arrest, Dayashankar Singh's re-induction
- Discontinue pellet guns, says J&K HC citing Rajnath's statement