Padamsinh gets bail in Anna Hazare murder plot case
Aurangabad: Aurangabad bench of Bombay High
Court on Wednesday granted bail to NCP MP Padamsinh Patil in social
activist Anna Hazare murder plot case.
Patil, also a prime accused in Congress leader Pawanraje
Nimbalkar murder case, was arrested on October 24 after Hazare
lodged a complaint against him for allegedly plotting the
social activist`s murder.
Patil was sent in judicial custody by Judicial Magistrate
First Class (JMFC), Latur after he was produced before it.
Hazare in his complaint has alleged that Patil, along
with Parasmal Jain, a co-accused in Nimbalkar murder case,
plotted his murder after Hazare exposed Terna sugar factory
scam in Osmanabad the inquiry into which led Patil to resign
from his ministry.
The High Court bench comprising Justice P R Borkar
granted the NCP leader bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31