Pawar complains of uneasiness, cuts short Sangli visit
Pune: Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar on Thursday cut short his visit to Sangli after taking ill and arrived in the city for rest, party sources said.
Pawar started feeling uneasy in Kolhapur on way to Sangli and was examined by local doctors who advised him complete rest.
He flew to Pune in a helicopter and went to his residence at Shivajinagar area.
A low sugar level could have caused his uneasiness, sources said.
The NCP president walked to his car after landing in the city and there was no cause of worry, they added.
Pawar was scheduled to address a function at Sangli along with SP president Mulayam Singh Yadav.
Party spokesman Nawab Malik said Pawar`s health is fine and he is resting at his residence in Pune.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal