Pistol, gun, live cartridges recovered in Indore
Indore: Police on Tuesday busted a gang of illegal
arms sellers after arresting two peddlers and recovering four
country-made pistols, a 12 bore gun and nine live cartridges
from them here, a senior police official said.
The two accused were identified as Santosh and Goma, both
21 years of age, and hailed from Gandhwani in Dhar district,
the Additional SP Crime Manoj Rai said.
The duo has confessed to selling illegal arms and
ammunition in Gwalior and Bhopal in the recent past, the ASP
On a tip-off, police had sent a decoy customer to one of
them to buy a pistol and he was caught red-handed, Rai said,
adding the police were looking out for the gang leader Rakesh
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan