Police raid `gay` party, 30 booked for indecent be
Mumbai: Thirty persons were booked for alleged indecent behaviour following a raid at a "gay party" in suburban Malad on Sunday, police said.
"The raid was conducted in the wee hours today and the accused were caught dancing indecently during the gay party. Six eunuchs were also a part of it. Apart from those who participated in it, the organisers, DJs and stewards were also booked in this case," a police officer said.
Police said they had received a tip-off that drugs were being served and consumed at the party. "However, we did not find drugs during the raid," he said.
According to police, music was also being played during the party beyond the permitted time.
The accused have been booked under Bombay Police Act for causing inconvenience to others and for behaving indecently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar