Police raid `gay` party, 30 booked for indecent be
Mumbai: Thirty persons were booked for alleged indecent behaviour following a raid at a "gay party" in suburban Malad on Sunday, police said.
"The raid was conducted in the wee hours today and the accused were caught dancing indecently during the gay party. Six eunuchs were also a part of it. Apart from those who participated in it, the organisers, DJs and stewards were also booked in this case," a police officer said.
Police said they had received a tip-off that drugs were being served and consumed at the party. "However, we did not find drugs during the raid," he said.
According to police, music was also being played during the party beyond the permitted time.
The accused have been booked under Bombay Police Act for causing inconvenience to others and for behaving indecently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley