Police raid `gay` party, 30 booked for indecent be
Mumbai: Thirty persons were booked for alleged indecent behaviour following a raid at a "gay party" in suburban Malad on Sunday, police said.
"The raid was conducted in the wee hours today and the accused were caught dancing indecently during the gay party. Six eunuchs were also a part of it. Apart from those who participated in it, the organisers, DJs and stewards were also booked in this case," a police officer said.
Police said they had received a tip-off that drugs were being served and consumed at the party. "However, we did not find drugs during the raid," he said.
According to police, music was also being played during the party beyond the permitted time.
The accused have been booked under Bombay Police Act for causing inconvenience to others and for behaving indecently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security