Police raid `gay` party, 30 booked for indecent be
Mumbai: Thirty persons were booked for alleged indecent behaviour following a raid at a "gay party" in suburban Malad on Sunday, police said.
"The raid was conducted in the wee hours today and the accused were caught dancing indecently during the gay party. Six eunuchs were also a part of it. Apart from those who participated in it, the organisers, DJs and stewards were also booked in this case," a police officer said.
Police said they had received a tip-off that drugs were being served and consumed at the party. "However, we did not find drugs during the raid," he said.
According to police, music was also being played during the party beyond the permitted time.
The accused have been booked under Bombay Police Act for causing inconvenience to others and for behaving indecently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan