Police raid `gay` party, 30 booked for indecent be
Mumbai: Thirty persons were booked for alleged indecent behaviour following a raid at a "gay party" in suburban Malad on Sunday, police said.
"The raid was conducted in the wee hours today and the accused were caught dancing indecently during the gay party. Six eunuchs were also a part of it. Apart from those who participated in it, the organisers, DJs and stewards were also booked in this case," a police officer said.
Police said they had received a tip-off that drugs were being served and consumed at the party. "However, we did not find drugs during the raid," he said.
According to police, music was also being played during the party beyond the permitted time.
The accused have been booked under Bombay Police Act for causing inconvenience to others and for behaving indecently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state