Police submit report on action against massage parlours in Goa
Panaji: After series of raids on massage parlours doubling up as prostitution dens, Goa police have submitted a report to the government detailing the action taken by them against such places.
Superintendent of Police (Crime) O P Mishra told reporters that the 68 people have been arrested for human trafficking as a result of the raids.
The report has given a list of massage parlours which were booked in last six months.
Mishra said a plan has also been proposed to stop rampant prostitution happening in the guise of massage parlours located in the coastal belt.
Police have also listed the parlours which are operating without a licence. Over last few months, 27 cases have been booked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA