Police submit report on action against massage parlours in Goa
Panaji: After series of raids on massage parlours doubling up as prostitution dens, Goa police have submitted a report to the government detailing the action taken by them against such places.
Superintendent of Police (Crime) O P Mishra told reporters that the 68 people have been arrested for human trafficking as a result of the raids.
The report has given a list of massage parlours which were booked in last six months.
Mishra said a plan has also been proposed to stop rampant prostitution happening in the guise of massage parlours located in the coastal belt.
Police have also listed the parlours which are operating without a licence. Over last few months, 27 cases have been booked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets 2000 km strategic road for development
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Belgian Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton ready for slog from back of the field
- Traditional Indian diet dramatically cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Carnage in Florida: KL Rahul, Evin Lewis tons laid foundation for West Indies-India T20I run mountain
- Over 34,500 criminals sentenced in 1 year in UP: DGP(Prosecution)
- Venezuela sends opposition leader back to jail, expels Ecuadoran lawmakers