Police submit report on action against massage parlours in Goa
Panaji: After series of raids on massage parlours doubling up as prostitution dens, Goa police have submitted a report to the government detailing the action taken by them against such places.
Superintendent of Police (Crime) O P Mishra told reporters that the 68 people have been arrested for human trafficking as a result of the raids.
The report has given a list of massage parlours which were booked in last six months.
Mishra said a plan has also been proposed to stop rampant prostitution happening in the guise of massage parlours located in the coastal belt.
Police have also listed the parlours which are operating without a licence. Over last few months, 27 cases have been booked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’