Police submit report on action against massage parlours in Goa
Panaji: After series of raids on massage parlours doubling up as prostitution dens, Goa police have submitted a report to the government detailing the action taken by them against such places.
Superintendent of Police (Crime) O P Mishra told reporters that the 68 people have been arrested for human trafficking as a result of the raids.
The report has given a list of massage parlours which were booked in last six months.
Mishra said a plan has also been proposed to stop rampant prostitution happening in the guise of massage parlours located in the coastal belt.
Police have also listed the parlours which are operating without a licence. Over last few months, 27 cases have been booked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch