Police submit report on action against massage parlours in Goa
Panaji: After series of raids on massage parlours doubling up as prostitution dens, Goa police have submitted a report to the government detailing the action taken by them against such places.
Superintendent of Police (Crime) O P Mishra told reporters that the 68 people have been arrested for human trafficking as a result of the raids.
The report has given a list of massage parlours which were booked in last six months.
Mishra said a plan has also been proposed to stop rampant prostitution happening in the guise of massage parlours located in the coastal belt.
Police have also listed the parlours which are operating without a licence. Over last few months, 27 cases have been booked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy?
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- One dead, two injured in Germany machete attack: Police
- Shoulder injury forces Serena Williams out of Montreal
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test: Hosts lead by 489 at 3rd day close
- Kashmir violence: Avoid using pellet guns against protesters as far as possible, Rajnath Singh tells security forces
- Pakistan spinner Mohammad Hafeez to undergo retest on modified bowling action