Process for formation of Third Front with MNS underway: PWP
Mumbai: Peasants and Workers Party (PWP) leader Jayant Patil on Friday said the process of formation of Third Front was underway in Maharashtra.
Talking to reporters, Patil said he along with Vinay Kore of Jansurajya Shakti Party and Nashik-based independent member of Legislative Council Apurva Hiray met MNS president Raj Thackeray yesterday to discuss formation of a non Congress-NCP and non Shiv Sena-BJP front ahead of the elections.
"Leaders of CPI and CPM were also present and they have sought permission from their central leadership to join our front," Patil said, adding that the front might take final shape in the next few days.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan