Prostitute’s sexual encounter leads to death
Mumbai: A sexual encounter turned into nightmare for a prostitute and a Railway engineer here on Friday, when the former died while trying to flee from the third floor balcony of a building.
According to a leading newspaper report, Surendra Chavan, who is a senior section engineer in the Parel loco shed, had brought a prostitute, identified as Julie, to his flat after his wife and daughter left to attend a family gathering.
Contrary to his expectations, Chavan’s wife returned home and knocked at the door at around 11 pm. He was panicked enough and decided not to open the door. His wife locked the flat from outside as she assumed that nobody was inside and went to a relative’s house nearby.
Chavan even got more scared when he realised that the front door was locked. Afraid of being caught, Chavan used bedsheets and a sari as a skipping rope and climbed down from the balcony of his flat on the third floor.
While he got down safely, Julie was not lucky enough and fell down after losing her grip while climbing down. She suffered multiple fractures and succumbed to her injuries.
Surendra Chavan has been arrested and charged with causing death due to negligence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal