Prostitution racket busted in Mumbai
Mumbai: Mumbai Police on Wednesday claimed to have
busted a prostitution racket with the arrest of 18 persons,
including 12 bar girls, at Dadar area in Central Mumbai.
Acting on a tip-off that Baywatch bar and restaurant was
kept open till late night and was involved in flesh trade, a
raid was conducted there at around two am today, Senior
Inspector of Bhoiwada police station V Patil said.
A team led by DCP S Baviskar went inside the bar in plain
cloths and found that the bar girls were behaving in "vulgar
manner" and illegal activities were going on, he said, adding
that 18 persons were nabbed in this connection.
"Among the arrested, 12 were bar girls. Further
investigations are on," Patil said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Know why sex loses its steam in couples