Pune blast: Maharastra ATS prepares sketch of two suspects from CCTV grab
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Pune: After managing to get a clear visual from CCTV footage of the two suspects in connection with July 10 Pune blast, the Maharastra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) has now prepared their sketch to circulate it in its informant network.
As per an English daily report, the sketch was prepared from the footage, which was taken from a CCTV camera placed near Shanipar chowk on Bajirao road, showing two men on the motorcycle heading towards the two police stations.
The sketch of the two suspects is being considered as a big clue in the case that would help the police team to investigate further.
The blast, caused by an IED planted in a motorcycle at Faraskhana police station`s parking lot on July 10, had left five persons injured, including a police constable.
Faraskhana police station is located close to Dagdusheth Halwai Ganesh temple.
A case was registered under sections 307 (attempt to murder), 324 (voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means), 120 (B) (criminal conspiracy), besides various sections of the Explosives Act and Unlawful Activities Prevention Act in Pune.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- WATCH: Gujarat Lions' mystery spinner Shivil Kaushik reminded us of Paul Adams - Here's why!
- CISCE ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Examinations Results 2016 to be announced on May 6 at 3 pm
- Photo alert! Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik party with Ranbir Kapoor