Pune blast: Maharastra ATS prepares sketch of two suspects from CCTV grab
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Pune: After managing to get a clear visual from CCTV footage of the two suspects in connection with July 10 Pune blast, the Maharastra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) has now prepared their sketch to circulate it in its informant network.
As per an English daily report, the sketch was prepared from the footage, which was taken from a CCTV camera placed near Shanipar chowk on Bajirao road, showing two men on the motorcycle heading towards the two police stations.
The sketch of the two suspects is being considered as a big clue in the case that would help the police team to investigate further.
The blast, caused by an IED planted in a motorcycle at Faraskhana police station`s parking lot on July 10, had left five persons injured, including a police constable.
Faraskhana police station is located close to Dagdusheth Halwai Ganesh temple.
A case was registered under sections 307 (attempt to murder), 324 (voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means), 120 (B) (criminal conspiracy), besides various sections of the Explosives Act and Unlawful Activities Prevention Act in Pune.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- UEFA Champions League 2016-17 draw; Player of the Year award ceremony — As it happened...
- Kannada actress Ramya attacked with eggs in Mangaluru over 'pro-Pak remarks'
- AFC Ajax keeper Jasper Cillessen joins Barcelona
- Nashik farmer gets 5 paise per kg for onions!
- China faces 1-year ban from weightlifting over doping