Pune blast: Maharastra ATS prepares sketch of two suspects from CCTV grab
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Pune: After managing to get a clear visual from CCTV footage of the two suspects in connection with July 10 Pune blast, the Maharastra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) has now prepared their sketch to circulate it in its informant network.
As per an English daily report, the sketch was prepared from the footage, which was taken from a CCTV camera placed near Shanipar chowk on Bajirao road, showing two men on the motorcycle heading towards the two police stations.
The sketch of the two suspects is being considered as a big clue in the case that would help the police team to investigate further.
The blast, caused by an IED planted in a motorcycle at Faraskhana police station`s parking lot on July 10, had left five persons injured, including a police constable.
Faraskhana police station is located close to Dagdusheth Halwai Ganesh temple.
A case was registered under sections 307 (attempt to murder), 324 (voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means), 120 (B) (criminal conspiracy), besides various sections of the Explosives Act and Unlawful Activities Prevention Act in Pune.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof