Pune blasts: Chhagan Bhujbal sees conspiracy
Pune: Immediately after Pune was rocked by multiple low-intensity blasts on Wednesday evening, Maharashtrsa’s Minister of Public Works & Special Assistance Department, Chhagan Bhujbal described the explosions as a ‘conspiracy.’
Talking to Zee News, Bhujbal said while maintaining that the attacks cannot be ignored “Terror attacks cannot be ruled out as all the explosions were of low-intensity.”
On being asked whether it was an intelligence failure, he replied, “nothing can be concluded immediately.”
Maharashtra ATS is conducting the investigation into the incident.
Meanwhile, NIA teams have been sent to the blast sites. NSG team has also been alerted.
Five low intensity bomb blasts took place within a length of 500 metres of Jangali Maharaj Road. So far one person is said to be injured - the very person carrying the detonators.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider