Pune blasts: Chhagan Bhujbal sees conspiracy
Pune: Immediately after Pune was rocked by multiple low-intensity blasts on Wednesday evening, Maharashtrsa’s Minister of Public Works & Special Assistance Department, Chhagan Bhujbal described the explosions as a ‘conspiracy.’
Talking to Zee News, Bhujbal said while maintaining that the attacks cannot be ignored “Terror attacks cannot be ruled out as all the explosions were of low-intensity.”
On being asked whether it was an intelligence failure, he replied, “nothing can be concluded immediately.”
Maharashtra ATS is conducting the investigation into the incident.
Meanwhile, NIA teams have been sent to the blast sites. NSG team has also been alerted.
Five low intensity bomb blasts took place within a length of 500 metres of Jangali Maharaj Road. So far one person is said to be injured - the very person carrying the detonators.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE:CM Fadnavis thanks people of Maharashtra for 'huge' victory as BJP clinches 81 seats; Shiv Sena 84
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Big setback for Shiv Sena as BJP bags 81 seats in BMC
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway