Pune blasts: Four taken into custody in Karnataka
Bellary (Karnataka): Four Kashmiri youths
have been taken into custody from nearby Hampi in connection
with the bomb blast in Pune that claimed 11 lives.
A police team from Pune detained the youths, engaged in
selling artefacts, at Virapura Gadde locality Tuesday,
police sources said today.
The sources said a search was on for three more persons in
connection with the blast, but refused to give details.
Over 40 hotels catering to foreign tourists visiting the
heritage town are located in Virapura Gadde.
Many foreign tourists staying in hotels in Virapuram Gadde
have started moving to hotels in other areas of Hampi due to
concerns about their safety in the wake of the Pune blasts,
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis