Pune driver went berserk due to ‘black magic’
Pune: The killer bus driver Santosh Maruti Mane, who went on a run over spree, Wednesday, claimed that he was haunted by some unknown evil spell.
The insane driver who killed nine and injured more than 27 yesterday in a mowing frenzy, was sent to police custody till February 3.
Officers of Pune crime branch who are interrogating the driver have got some weird answers from him.
The sources at the crime branch told to a leading newspaper that Santosh claimed getting frequent strange dreams portraying people getting killed in war. He also said that someone was practicing black magic against him.
He told the officers, “Mala swapna padlay ani tya madhe lok martat. Koni tari mazyawar karni keli ahe. Mazya kana madhe goongoon hotay. Ani mala kahi mahit nahi. (I get dreams in which people die. Someone is doing black magic against me. I hear humming sounds. I don’t know anything.”
It seems that the driver, who had yesterday pleaded people to kill him after being caught, is trying to dodge the questions by the extortion-cell.
With DNA inputs
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended