Pune driver went berserk due to ‘black magic’
Pune: The killer bus driver Santosh Maruti Mane, who went on a run over spree, Wednesday, claimed that he was haunted by some unknown evil spell.
The insane driver who killed nine and injured more than 27 yesterday in a mowing frenzy, was sent to police custody till February 3.
Officers of Pune crime branch who are interrogating the driver have got some weird answers from him.
The sources at the crime branch told to a leading newspaper that Santosh claimed getting frequent strange dreams portraying people getting killed in war. He also said that someone was practicing black magic against him.
He told the officers, “Mala swapna padlay ani tya madhe lok martat. Koni tari mazyawar karni keli ahe. Mazya kana madhe goongoon hotay. Ani mala kahi mahit nahi. (I get dreams in which people die. Someone is doing black magic against me. I hear humming sounds. I don’t know anything.”
It seems that the driver, who had yesterday pleaded people to kill him after being caught, is trying to dodge the questions by the extortion-cell.
With DNA inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed