Pune driver went berserk due to ‘black magic’
Pune: The killer bus driver Santosh Maruti Mane, who went on a run over spree, Wednesday, claimed that he was haunted by some unknown evil spell.
The insane driver who killed nine and injured more than 27 yesterday in a mowing frenzy, was sent to police custody till February 3.
Officers of Pune crime branch who are interrogating the driver have got some weird answers from him.
The sources at the crime branch told to a leading newspaper that Santosh claimed getting frequent strange dreams portraying people getting killed in war. He also said that someone was practicing black magic against him.
He told the officers, “Mala swapna padlay ani tya madhe lok martat. Koni tari mazyawar karni keli ahe. Mazya kana madhe goongoon hotay. Ani mala kahi mahit nahi. (I get dreams in which people die. Someone is doing black magic against me. I hear humming sounds. I don’t know anything.”
It seems that the driver, who had yesterday pleaded people to kill him after being caught, is trying to dodge the questions by the extortion-cell.
With DNA inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok