Pune engineer booked for rape
Gurgaon: A Pune-based engineer was booked here for committing rape and unnatural sex and cheating a hospital director. His wife is co-accused in the case, police said on Wednesday.
Mobin and his wife were booked under Sections 376 (rape), 377 (unnatural offences), 420 (cheating) and 120B (criminal conspiracy) of the Indian Penal Code.
A lady doctor running a private hospital here in sector 14 lodged a complaint of sexual assault against the engineer and his wife and further alleged that she was also cheated by them of Rs 10 lakh.
A senior police officer said they were investigating the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption