Pune engineer booked for rape
Gurgaon: A Pune-based engineer was booked here for committing rape and unnatural sex and cheating a hospital director. His wife is co-accused in the case, police said on Wednesday.
Mobin and his wife were booked under Sections 376 (rape), 377 (unnatural offences), 420 (cheating) and 120B (criminal conspiracy) of the Indian Penal Code.
A lady doctor running a private hospital here in sector 14 lodged a complaint of sexual assault against the engineer and his wife and further alleged that she was also cheated by them of Rs 10 lakh.
A senior police officer said they were investigating the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert