Quake jolts several parts of Maharashtra
Mumbai: Tremors shook some parts of Maharashtra early Monday, barely 12 hours after the earthquake that rocked northern and eastern India, an official said.
The tremors were recorded around 6.20 a.m., but the intensity or its epicentre have not yet been confirmed, the official from the Seismological Monitoring Centre here said.
So far there is no information on loss of life or property from anywhere.
Among the areas which were shaken up Monday include Latur, Osmanabad and Solapur districts.
Maharashtra had been hit by a mega-quake Sep 30, 1993.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!