Quake jolts several parts of Maharashtra
Mumbai: Tremors shook some parts of Maharashtra early Monday, barely 12 hours after the earthquake that rocked northern and eastern India, an official said.
The tremors were recorded around 6.20 a.m., but the intensity or its epicentre have not yet been confirmed, the official from the Seismological Monitoring Centre here said.
So far there is no information on loss of life or property from anywhere.
Among the areas which were shaken up Monday include Latur, Osmanabad and Solapur districts.
Maharashtra had been hit by a mega-quake Sep 30, 1993.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'