Rahul condoles deaths in Maharashtra landslide
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi Wednesday condoled the deaths in a landslide in a village near Pune in Maharashtra.
"My condolences to those who have lost loved ones in the landslide in Ambegaon near Pune. I pray that the ongoing rescue efforts rapidly reach those still trapped under the debris. My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Ambegaon," Gandhi said in a message.
At least 25 people were killed and over 160 remain trapped under a hillock which crashed on a village near Pune early Wednesday.
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!
- DU stops sale, distribution of book referring to Bhagat Singh as terrorist