Rahul Gandhi arrives in MP for two-day visit
Dhar: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday arrived in Mohankheda, about 40 km from here, as part of his two-day visit to Madhya Pradesh.
Rahul arrived in Mohankheda from Indore along with state Congress president Kantilal Bhuria, in a helicopter at around 10.30 am.
Rahul went to a Jain temple there immediately after his arrival and offered prayers for about 20 minutes.
Later, he went to hold a meeting of Congress leaders and workers from 14 Parliamentary constituencies in Madhya Pradesh.
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh, leader of the opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh, state Youth Congress president Priyavrat Singh, Union minister Jyotiraditya Scindia and party general secretary (in-charge of Madhya Pradesh) B K Hariprasad received Rahul Gandhi in Mohankheda.
- Modi govt revises EPF interest rate again; hikes it to 8.8%
- If I say I like Pizza will they expunge that too? Asks Subramanian Swamy
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- Simply hilarious! Protesters storm PWD office, perform 'nagin dance' against official apathy - Watch
- Australia blocks China from buying 1% of its landmass