Rahul Gandhi arrives in MP for two-day visit
Dhar: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday arrived in Mohankheda, about 40 km from here, as part of his two-day visit to Madhya Pradesh.
Rahul arrived in Mohankheda from Indore along with state Congress president Kantilal Bhuria, in a helicopter at around 10.30 am.
Rahul went to a Jain temple there immediately after his arrival and offered prayers for about 20 minutes.
Later, he went to hold a meeting of Congress leaders and workers from 14 Parliamentary constituencies in Madhya Pradesh.
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh, leader of the opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh, state Youth Congress president Priyavrat Singh, Union minister Jyotiraditya Scindia and party general secretary (in-charge of Madhya Pradesh) B K Hariprasad received Rahul Gandhi in Mohankheda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- India stands with Bangladesh in its fight against terrorism: PM Narendra Modi to Sheikh Hasina
- It's Marlon Samuels vs Virat Kohli: How two batting mainstays will decide the course of West Indies-India series
- I-T dept identifies 90 lakh high-value transactions without PAN; to seek details
- Capital flows out of China slowing: Beijing
- Sensex drops 205 points, worst single-day fall in a month