Rahul Gandhi arrives in MP for two-day visit
Dhar: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday arrived in Mohankheda, about 40 km from here, as part of his two-day visit to Madhya Pradesh.
Rahul arrived in Mohankheda from Indore along with state Congress president Kantilal Bhuria, in a helicopter at around 10.30 am.
Rahul went to a Jain temple there immediately after his arrival and offered prayers for about 20 minutes.
Later, he went to hold a meeting of Congress leaders and workers from 14 Parliamentary constituencies in Madhya Pradesh.
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh, leader of the opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh, state Youth Congress president Priyavrat Singh, Union minister Jyotiraditya Scindia and party general secretary (in-charge of Madhya Pradesh) B K Hariprasad received Rahul Gandhi in Mohankheda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP