Rahul Gandhi arrives in MP for two-day visit
Dhar: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday arrived in Mohankheda, about 40 km from here, as part of his two-day visit to Madhya Pradesh.
Rahul arrived in Mohankheda from Indore along with state Congress president Kantilal Bhuria, in a helicopter at around 10.30 am.
Rahul went to a Jain temple there immediately after his arrival and offered prayers for about 20 minutes.
Later, he went to hold a meeting of Congress leaders and workers from 14 Parliamentary constituencies in Madhya Pradesh.
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh, leader of the opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh, state Youth Congress president Priyavrat Singh, Union minister Jyotiraditya Scindia and party general secretary (in-charge of Madhya Pradesh) B K Hariprasad received Rahul Gandhi in Mohankheda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- President tells IIT, IISc-Bangalore and IISER scholars to make India great
- Accident blocks Delhi-Howrah rail route, two dozen trains diverted
- Israel says Abbas reviving old `blood libel` against Jews
- Colombia government, FARC rebels sign ceasefire
- Subramanian Swamy now raises questions on Arvind Kejriwal's admission into IIT