Rahul Gandhi to visit Maharashtra today
Aurangabad: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will Tuesday tour some of the drought-hit villages in Aurangabad district of the parched Marathwada region in Maharashtra, his office said Monday.
During his day-long tour, he will interact with farmers and labourers grappling with severe water shortage there.
The tour was announced Monday, two days after he cancelled his visit to Jalna and Osmanabad district in the state, which was scheduled for May 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon