Rahul Gandhi`s Maharashtra visit cancelled
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi`s proposed visit to Maharashtra on Monday to interact with farmers has been cancelled, his office said on Saturday.
However, it did not assign a reason for cancelling the visit.
An earlier statement had said that Rahul Gandhi was to go to villages in Osmanabad and Jalna districts of Maharashtra. He was to visit piped water schemes and interact with farmers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi