Rahul Gandhi`s Maharashtra visit cancelled
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi`s proposed visit to Maharashtra on Monday to interact with farmers has been cancelled, his office said on Saturday.
However, it did not assign a reason for cancelling the visit.
An earlier statement had said that Rahul Gandhi was to go to villages in Osmanabad and Jalna districts of Maharashtra. He was to visit piped water schemes and interact with farmers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags spotted as massive protests continue in Balochistan
- Fitch reaffirms Bharat Petroleum's ratings with stable outlook
- Michael Phelps ruled Twitter during Rio Olympics 2016
- Leaked Scorpene papers won't affect stealth aspect: Indian Navy
- Powerful 6.8 magnitude quake damages Myanmar`s famed Bagan temples: Police