Railway to start Lokmanya Tilk-Tirunelveli trains
Chennai: In order to clear the extra rush of passengers this summer, Southern Railway is proposing to introduce the Lokmanya Tilk-Tirunelveli special trains.
Accordingly, Lokmanya Tilak-Tirunelveli fortnightly special would leave Lokmanya Tilak at 14.30on Sundays -- April 14, April 28, May 12, May 26 and arrive Tirunelveli at 03.30hours on Tuesdays.
Tirunelveli-Lokmanya Tilak fortnight special train would leave Tirunelveli at 13.45 hours on Tuesdays -- April 16,April 30, May 14, May 28 and arrive Lokmanya Tilak at 01.40hours on Thursdays, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Union Cabinet clears Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2016 – Know the new rules
- 6.8 magnitude earthquake hits Myanmar; tremors felt in northeast, Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati
- Did OP Jaisha lie about official apathy in Rio? Here is her co-runner's version
- Can bear body odour, not bad breath: Ranveer Singh
- Tamil actor Vijay's father undergoes surgery after fall