Railway to start Lokmanya Tilk-Tirunelveli trains
Chennai: In order to clear the extra rush of passengers this summer, Southern Railway is proposing to introduce the Lokmanya Tilk-Tirunelveli special trains.
Accordingly, Lokmanya Tilak-Tirunelveli fortnightly special would leave Lokmanya Tilak at 14.30on Sundays -- April 14, April 28, May 12, May 26 and arrive Tirunelveli at 03.30hours on Tuesdays.
Tirunelveli-Lokmanya Tilak fortnight special train would leave Tirunelveli at 13.45 hours on Tuesdays -- April 16,April 30, May 14, May 28 and arrive Lokmanya Tilak at 01.40hours on Thursdays, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh