Railway to start Lokmanya Tilk-Tirunelveli trains
Chennai: In order to clear the extra rush of passengers this summer, Southern Railway is proposing to introduce the Lokmanya Tilk-Tirunelveli special trains.
Accordingly, Lokmanya Tilak-Tirunelveli fortnightly special would leave Lokmanya Tilak at 14.30on Sundays -- April 14, April 28, May 12, May 26 and arrive Tirunelveli at 03.30hours on Tuesdays.
Tirunelveli-Lokmanya Tilak fortnight special train would leave Tirunelveli at 13.45 hours on Tuesdays -- April 16,April 30, May 14, May 28 and arrive Lokmanya Tilak at 01.40hours on Thursdays, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister