Railway to start Lokmanya Tilk-Tirunelveli trains
Chennai: In order to clear the extra rush of passengers this summer, Southern Railway is proposing to introduce the Lokmanya Tilk-Tirunelveli special trains.
Accordingly, Lokmanya Tilak-Tirunelveli fortnightly special would leave Lokmanya Tilak at 14.30on Sundays -- April 14, April 28, May 12, May 26 and arrive Tirunelveli at 03.30hours on Tuesdays.
Tirunelveli-Lokmanya Tilak fortnight special train would leave Tirunelveli at 13.45 hours on Tuesdays -- April 16,April 30, May 14, May 28 and arrive Lokmanya Tilak at 01.40hours on Thursdays, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued