Railway to start Lokmanya Tilk-Tirunelveli trains
Chennai: In order to clear the extra rush of passengers this summer, Southern Railway is proposing to introduce the Lokmanya Tilk-Tirunelveli special trains.
Accordingly, Lokmanya Tilak-Tirunelveli fortnightly special would leave Lokmanya Tilak at 14.30on Sundays -- April 14, April 28, May 12, May 26 and arrive Tirunelveli at 03.30hours on Tuesdays.
Tirunelveli-Lokmanya Tilak fortnight special train would leave Tirunelveli at 13.45 hours on Tuesdays -- April 16,April 30, May 14, May 28 and arrive Lokmanya Tilak at 01.40hours on Thursdays, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader