Railways to run Gorakhpur-Mumbai special train
Gorakhpur: To cater to the needs of passengers during the upcoming festive rush, the Indian Railways has decided to run a bi-weekly special train between Gorakhpur and Mumbai via Ratlam and Nagda, a railway spokesman said here Friday.
The train number 05033 run by the Western Railway will leave Gorakhpur at 7 AM every Wednesday and Sunday from Oct 13 to November 20 and will arrive at the Bandra terminus at 5.30 PM next day, he said.
Similarly the down train 05034 will leave the Bandra terminus at 5.10 AM every Friday and Tuesday and will reach Gorakhpur at 2.40 PM next day, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- Invoking Ambedkar's legacy, PM Modi says no rethink on quotas as Sena boycotts his events in Mumbai