Raj attacks Sena over blood donation
Mumbai: In an veiled attack on Shiv Sena,
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray today
slammed political parties for indulging in activities like
blood donation camps instead of working for the people.
"Are distribution of note-books, fruits and organising
blood donation camps the works of political parties? Instead
they should concentrate on development works," Raj said in a
A blood donation camp was organised by Sena executive
president and Raj`s estranged cousin Uddhav Thackeray on
April 25 to mark the Golden Jubilee year of foundation of the
state. Over 25,000 of blood bottles were collected on the day.
Advising political parties to solve the people`s issues,
Raj said "I was passing from this area and noticed a water
pipe theft and promptly took up steps to stop it. It is high
time political parties rise above such drives and do what
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!