Raj meets ailing Bal Thackeray
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray met his uncle and Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray here on Friday and enquired about his health.
86-year old Sena patriarch has been ailing for some time and sources say that Raj enquired about his health. This was Raj`s third meeting with his uncle in four months.
The MNS president visited his uncle`s residence Matoshree in suburban Bandra.
The meeting comes after MNS chief`s visit to Matoshree in July after cousin Uddhav`s angioplasty. Raj had met his uncle then and also earlier this month.
At the Sena Dussehra rally here on Wednesday, ailing Bal Thackeray had virtually announced his retirement from public life and urged his followers to stand by son Uddhav and grandson Aditya.
"I have collapsed physically? I can’t walk... I am tired," Thackeray had said in a video-recorded address.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him