Raj meets ailing Bal Thackeray
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray met his uncle and Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray here on Friday and enquired about his health.
86-year old Sena patriarch has been ailing for some time and sources say that Raj enquired about his health. This was Raj`s third meeting with his uncle in four months.
The MNS president visited his uncle`s residence Matoshree in suburban Bandra.
The meeting comes after MNS chief`s visit to Matoshree in July after cousin Uddhav`s angioplasty. Raj had met his uncle then and also earlier this month.
At the Sena Dussehra rally here on Wednesday, ailing Bal Thackeray had virtually announced his retirement from public life and urged his followers to stand by son Uddhav and grandson Aditya.
"I have collapsed physically? I can’t walk... I am tired," Thackeray had said in a video-recorded address.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO