Raj meets ailing Bal Thackeray
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray met his uncle and Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray here on Friday and enquired about his health.
86-year old Sena patriarch has been ailing for some time and sources say that Raj enquired about his health. This was Raj`s third meeting with his uncle in four months.
The MNS president visited his uncle`s residence Matoshree in suburban Bandra.
The meeting comes after MNS chief`s visit to Matoshree in July after cousin Uddhav`s angioplasty. Raj had met his uncle then and also earlier this month.
At the Sena Dussehra rally here on Wednesday, ailing Bal Thackeray had virtually announced his retirement from public life and urged his followers to stand by son Uddhav and grandson Aditya.
"I have collapsed physically? I can’t walk... I am tired," Thackeray had said in a video-recorded address.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug