‘Raj sits at home and instructs partymen to work’
Mumbai: Maharashtra Pradesh Congress Committee (MPCC) has criticised MNS chief Raj Thackeray for instructing his partymen to work towards the drought-affected people even as he himself relaxes at home.
"It is not only a pity but unfortunate that Raj Thackeray measures the depth of river Krishna (in Satara district) by standing in the `verandah` (open gallery) in Krushnakunj (Raj`s residence)," MPCC spokesperson Sachin Sawant said in a press release.
"He is giving orders from his residence to his party office-bearers to provide water and fodder for animals and is even giving diktat to MLAs from desisting foreign trips," Sawant said.
However, Raj has not actually visited drought-affected people to assess their condition, he rued.
"It seems that he is busy designing the blue-print on the development of Maharashtra. If Maharashtra is to progress like this then it is unfortunate for people of the state, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves