Raj Thackeray gets bail from Aurangabad courts
Aurangabad: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
president Raj Thackeray was on Tuesday granted bail in three
different cases by the local courts in Aurangabad.
Raj will have to furnish personal bonds of rupees 30,500
A case, related to rioting, was registered by the Cantonment
police in Aurangabad against Raj and seven others after a bus of the
state transport was damaged in stone pelting during MNS`s
anti-north Indians agitation two years ago.
There were incidents of violence at many places in the
state after Raj`s arrest during the agitation.
He also got bail in similar cases from the Railway court and
another local court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!