Raj Thackeray gets bail from Aurangabad courts
Aurangabad: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
president Raj Thackeray was on Tuesday granted bail in three
different cases by the local courts in Aurangabad.
Raj will have to furnish personal bonds of rupees 30,500
A case, related to rioting, was registered by the Cantonment
police in Aurangabad against Raj and seven others after a bus of the
state transport was damaged in stone pelting during MNS`s
anti-north Indians agitation two years ago.
There were incidents of violence at many places in the
state after Raj`s arrest during the agitation.
He also got bail in similar cases from the Railway court and
another local court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- On being No. 1 in Tests: We need to do a lot to maintain it, says Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq
- Reasons why you're having chest pain!
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini