Raj Thackeray gets bail from Aurangabad courts
Aurangabad: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
president Raj Thackeray was on Tuesday granted bail in three
different cases by the local courts in Aurangabad.
Raj will have to furnish personal bonds of rupees 30,500
A case, related to rioting, was registered by the Cantonment
police in Aurangabad against Raj and seven others after a bus of the
state transport was damaged in stone pelting during MNS`s
anti-north Indians agitation two years ago.
There were incidents of violence at many places in the
state after Raj`s arrest during the agitation.
He also got bail in similar cases from the Railway court and
another local court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH