Raj Thackeray gets bail from Aurangabad courts
Aurangabad: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
president Raj Thackeray was on Tuesday granted bail in three
different cases by the local courts in Aurangabad.
Raj will have to furnish personal bonds of rupees 30,500
A case, related to rioting, was registered by the Cantonment
police in Aurangabad against Raj and seven others after a bus of the
state transport was damaged in stone pelting during MNS`s
anti-north Indians agitation two years ago.
There were incidents of violence at many places in the
state after Raj`s arrest during the agitation.
He also got bail in similar cases from the Railway court and
another local court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation