Raj Thackeray gets bail from Aurangabad courts
Aurangabad: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
president Raj Thackeray was on Tuesday granted bail in three
different cases by the local courts in Aurangabad.
Raj will have to furnish personal bonds of rupees 30,500
A case, related to rioting, was registered by the Cantonment
police in Aurangabad against Raj and seven others after a bus of the
state transport was damaged in stone pelting during MNS`s
anti-north Indians agitation two years ago.
There were incidents of violence at many places in the
state after Raj`s arrest during the agitation.
He also got bail in similar cases from the Railway court and
another local court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid