Raj Thackeray hits out at Bhujbal
Nashik: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj
Thackeray on Sunday lashed out at state PWD minister Chhagan
Bhujbal saying that he was responsible for the growing crime
rate in the city.
Bhujbal, who is guardian minister of Nashik, is
responsible for the law and order problem in the city, he
alleged, addressing a rally in support of party candidates
contesting the upcoming Nashik Municipal Corporation (NMC)
elections slated to be held on February 16.
Raj alleged that externment orders of several criminals
were cancelled at Bhujbal`s behest.
He further claimed that cable operators in some areas
were refraining from showing the telecast of his speech at
Praising former Election Commissioner T N Seshan for
maintaining the code of conduct, he said the state election
commission has failed to do so now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight