Raj Thackeray holds discussions with party men in Aurangabad
Aurangabad: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray held a discussion with his party workers at Subhedari circuit house here Thursday.
Amidst tight police security, after violent incidents between MNS and Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) activists, Raj is on a Marathwada tour for three days.
He will halt at a three-star hotel and will address a rally in Jalna city on March two. He has twice said that he would reply to the Sharad Pawar-Ajit Pawar uncle and nephew duo during this rally.
Incidents stone hurling at a couple of places in the city were reported and few activists belonging to both parties were booked and held for interrogation in Waluj, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- India to grow at 7.6% in FY'17, GST to boost trade, investment: RBI
- South Africa hold 372-run lead over New Zealand despite top order collapse in second innings
- Government defers mega spectrum auction by 2 days to Oct 1
- Attempt to provoke India again? Pak aircraft violates Indian airspace in J&K
- No blanket ban on pellet guns in Kashmir Valley, to be used in 'rarest of rare cases'