Raj Thackeray holds discussions with party men in Aurangabad
Aurangabad: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray held a discussion with his party workers at Subhedari circuit house here Thursday.
Amidst tight police security, after violent incidents between MNS and Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) activists, Raj is on a Marathwada tour for three days.
He will halt at a three-star hotel and will address a rally in Jalna city on March two. He has twice said that he would reply to the Sharad Pawar-Ajit Pawar uncle and nephew duo during this rally.
Incidents stone hurling at a couple of places in the city were reported and few activists belonging to both parties were booked and held for interrogation in Waluj, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!