Raj Thackeray meets ailing Bal Thackeray
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray on Monday met uncle and Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray at the latter`s residence Matoshree in suburban Bandra here.
The 86-year old Sena patriarch has not been keeping well for some time and Raj enquired about his health, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened