Raj Thackeray meets ailing Bal Thackeray
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray on Monday met uncle and Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray at the latter`s residence Matoshree in suburban Bandra here.
The 86-year old Sena patriarch has not been keeping well for some time and Raj enquired about his health, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India