Raj Thackeray meets ailing Bal Thackeray
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena president Raj Thackeray on Thursday met his uncle and Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray, who is not keeping good health.
The 86-year-old Sena patriarch has been ailing for some time and Raj is understood to have enquired about his health. This was Raj`s fourth meeting with his uncle in four months.
The MNS president, accompanied by wife Sharmila, visited his uncle`s residence Matoshree in suburban Bandra.
The meeting comes after the MNS chief`s visit to Matoshree in July after cousin Uddhav`s angioplasty. Raj had met his uncle then and also twice last month.
At the Sena Dussehra rally here last week, ailing Bal Thackeray had virtually announced his retirement from public life and urged his followers to stand by son Uddhav and grandson Aditya.
"I have collapsed physically... I can`t walk... I am tired," Thackeray had said in a video-recorded address.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'