Raj Thackeray mocks Narendra Modi
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray, who was all praises for Narendra Modi before elections, was now heard poking fun at the Prime Minister.
During a student meet organised by his party, Thackeray narrated a joke, which he said was circulating on social media.
Thackeray said when a husband promised her wife to “bring saree, jewellery, take her to a world tour, the wife replied don`t make tall promises like Modi.”
In response to this, Maharashtra BJP leader Ashish Sellar said that today in India, people cannot do their politics without dragging Modi into it.
The Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief had surprised everyone by launching his Lok Sabha campaign with attacks on the Shiv Sena, Congress and NCP while strongly supporting Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'