Raj Thackeray now warns taxi, auto drivers
Mumbai: After warning multiplex owners
over screening of Marathi movies, Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
(MNS) chief Raj Thackeray has now trained his guns at taxi and
Raj Wednesday met Joint Transport Commissioner Vivek
Phansalkar to complain about the taxi and auto drivers who
refuse to take passengers for short distances.
"I have asked the Transport Department to appoint an
official to register people`s complaints and take action
against the erring drivers. The mobile number of the official
should be made public for registering complaints," he said.
Raj also sought action against the drivers possessing
fake licenses and breaking traffic rules.
Suspected MNS activists went on a rampage at various
multiplexes here last week demanding prime-time slot for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000