Raj Thackeray to announce top level changes in MNS shortly
Thane: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray will soon bring about drastic changes in the party`s leadership throughout the state.
A highly placed office bearer of the party said on condition of anonymity that changes are likely within a couple of weeks.
Changes will be brought about at the district level leadership and gradually to other office bearers as well.
Non-performers will be shown the door and instead those with organising capability will be given a chance, he said. In the entire process, loyal and dedicated party workers will get prominence and importance, he said.
These changes will be initiated well in advance on account of the 2014 general elections in which the party intends to capture maximum of seats.
The party also intends to play the Marathi card during the coming elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH