Raj Thackeray to announce top level changes in MNS shortly
Thane: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray will soon bring about drastic changes in the party`s leadership throughout the state.
A highly placed office bearer of the party said on condition of anonymity that changes are likely within a couple of weeks.
Changes will be brought about at the district level leadership and gradually to other office bearers as well.
Non-performers will be shown the door and instead those with organising capability will be given a chance, he said. In the entire process, loyal and dedicated party workers will get prominence and importance, he said.
These changes will be initiated well in advance on account of the 2014 general elections in which the party intends to capture maximum of seats.
The party also intends to play the Marathi card during the coming elections.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!