Raj Thackeray to announce top level changes in MNS shortly
Thane: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray will soon bring about drastic changes in the party`s leadership throughout the state.
A highly placed office bearer of the party said on condition of anonymity that changes are likely within a couple of weeks.
Changes will be brought about at the district level leadership and gradually to other office bearers as well.
Non-performers will be shown the door and instead those with organising capability will be given a chance, he said. In the entire process, loyal and dedicated party workers will get prominence and importance, he said.
These changes will be initiated well in advance on account of the 2014 general elections in which the party intends to capture maximum of seats.
The party also intends to play the Marathi card during the coming elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?