Raj Thackeray to announce top level changes in MNS shortly
Thane: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray will soon bring about drastic changes in the party`s leadership throughout the state.
A highly placed office bearer of the party said on condition of anonymity that changes are likely within a couple of weeks.
Changes will be brought about at the district level leadership and gradually to other office bearers as well.
Non-performers will be shown the door and instead those with organising capability will be given a chance, he said. In the entire process, loyal and dedicated party workers will get prominence and importance, he said.
These changes will be initiated well in advance on account of the 2014 general elections in which the party intends to capture maximum of seats.
The party also intends to play the Marathi card during the coming elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit impact: RBI will provide liquidity wherever necessary, says Raghuram Rajan
- I should speak less now, jokes Salman Khan
- POSTER alert! Erika Kaar in Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay'
- Maharashtra districts to have own disaster management plan
- Despite big money on table, Rahul Dravid rejected Anurag Thakur's offer to coach India - Here's why