Raj Thackeray to take part in ST workers` protest march in November
Thane: Maharashtra Navanirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray will take part in the protest march to be taken out by the state transport workers between MSRTC headquarters at Mumbai Central and Azad Maidan on November 20, a party office-bearer said
Over one lakh employees of the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) will take out a protest march to press for their numerous demands, president of the transport wing of MNS, Avinash Abhayankar, told this to reporters heresaid on Sunday.
"The wages being paid to the MSRTC workers are way too meagre and they are deprived of their benefits," Abhyankar said.
He alleged that the MSRTC workers were suffering as they were being ignored.
"The MSRTC workers have been facing a number of problems that are pending for the past several years and they need to be resolved. We hope the situation changes after the agitation," Abhyankar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog